You can respond by following the instructions shown on the poll when it is displayed. You send a text message to the number 22333. The format of your response is determined by the type of poll. More detailed information can be found in the User Guide.
You can also respond via the poll’s web page on PollEverywhere.com, or via an embeddable voting widget, or on a mobile web browser using PollEv.com, or even through Twitter.
To begin using Poll Everywhere, as a student, you will need to be sent an invitation by your instructor. After accepting the invitation you will have access to the Poll Everywhere. To learn more, start here:
- Introducing Poll Everywhere Video (Movie, 1:57)
- The Student Guide
- Getting Started
- Responding to Questions
- Viewing Responses & Grades
- Frequently Asked Questions
The videos are “short” and topical; here’s a video that demonstrates how students “Respond to polls from a Mobile Device“:
Poll Everywhere Technical Support
- United States: (800) 388-2039 (5:00 am – 5:00 pm PST)
- International: +1 (773) 382-0377
- Monday through Friday, 8 am to 9 pm EST
USC Technical Support
- Call 213-740-5555 and choose option 2.
- Or send an email to email@example.com.