- Sending Email (Movie, 02:08)
Communication is key in our day and age. Sending email to your Professors and other Classmates is kind of a big deal. Find out how.
- Working in Groups (Movie, 01:29)
Group work is pretty much synonymous to real life. This might just teach you how to use Blackboard to make that a little easier.
- Customizing Your Group Home Page (Movie, 02:42)
Burger King isn’t the only place that lets you have it your way. Customize your group homepage so you get what you need.
- Creating a Discussion Board Post (Movie, 02:40)
Need to post in a Discussion Board? We can show you how.
- Creating a New Discussion Board Thread (Movie, 01:37)
Do you have to create a post for a specific topic in a Discussion Board? Yep, we can do that.
- Replying to a Discussion Board Thread (Movie, 01:44)
- Need to respond to a classmates well thought out and articulated post? We cover that as well.
- Organizing Discussion Board Posts (Movie, 02:12)
Organization is crucial to keeping things nice and neat and done on time. Learn how to organize your posts here!
- Viewing Discussion Board Grades (Movie, 01:23)
Grades are pretty important in college, right? Here is how you can check how you did on your posts.
- Creating a Blog Entry (Movie, 02:20)
Blogging is to 2013 as Writing in a Diary is to 1993. Here we show you how to create a blog post for your Blackboard Course.
- Creating and Editing a Wiki Page (Movie, 02:25)
Keeping a Wiki for your Blackboard Class? Here is how you can contribute by adding a page.
- Viewing My Contribution to a Wiki (Movie, 02:29)
Want to see what you added to your class Wiki? Here is how you check!
- Linking Wiki Pages (Movie, 01:55)
Need to link to a class Wiki Page? We demonstrate that above.