- Global Navigation and My Blackboard (Movie, 03:40)
Click your name in the top right corner of any Blackboard page to view what’s new, your grades, announcements, and more.
- What to do if you are missing a current semester course
Remember: not all USC instructors use Blackboard.
- Access previous semester courses
Contact the instructor that taught the course if you need access to a previous semester course.
Finding Course Files and Assignments
- Locating content within a course using the Course Map (Movie, 01:24)
A simple and quick way to browse the contents of your course.
Assignments, Discussions, and Grades
- Submitting assignments (Movie, 03:26)
- Interacting in Discussion Forums (Movie, 04:05)
- Checking your grades (Movie, 02:03)
- Taking a test online (Movie, 03:03)