Bb Student is Blackboard’s first mobile app centered around one type of user: students. The app provides an intuitive way for you to interact with courses, content, instructors, and other students. Use it throughout your academic journey to stay on top of coursework and plan ahead.
With Bb Student, you can:
- Enjoy a modern, easy-to-use design.
- Receive updates about your courses, content, and work due in the activity stream.
- Take assignments, tests, and quizzes right from the app.
- Review submitted assignments, tests, and quizzes.
- View your course grades as well as individual test and assignment grades.
- Stay on task with a list of all due dates.
The Bb Student mobile app is available for free on iOS 7+, Android 4.0+, and Windows 8.1+.
- Search for Bb Student in your device’s application store.
- Once Blackboard Mobile Learn is installed, search for and select either USC or University of Southern California using the search bar that automatically appears when you open the app.
- Log in using the same username and password you normally use to access Blackboard.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: Is there a cost associated with the Bb Student application?
A: No. USC licenses Bb Student for all students. There is no charge to students.
Q: What is the difference between USC – University of Southern California and USC Distance Education Network?
A: Clicking USC – University of Southern California lets you access USC’s main Blackboard server at blackboard.usc.edu using your USC username and password. Clicking USC – Distance Education Network takes you to the USC Viterbi School of Engineering’s Office of Graduate and Professional Programs distance learning portal at www.uscden.net.
Q: Where can I get more information about using Bb Student on my mobile device?
A: For more information, browse or search the Bb Student help site at: