Blackboard Student Help
TURNITIN (Maintenance & Upgrade)
The new version of Turnitin is now available. To learn more about Feedback Studio, first watch the video, then go to our help page, see below:
- https://youtu.be/tIKjBzJIe2g (highlighting the differences)
- http://turnitin.com/assets/en_us/media/feedback-studio-demo/ (a demo site to test for yourself)
- https://blackboardhelp.usc.edu/turnitin-feedback-studio-new-fall-17/ (USC help page)
The ITS Learning Technologies Team
A Blackboard course is automatically created for every course at USC, each course is hidden from students until the instructor chooses to make the course available.
If you are enrolled in one of USC’s online graduate degree programs, please note that Blackboard may not be the learning management system used in your program.
- Blackboard Basics
Learn To: Locate Content within a Course, Hide and Unhide the Course Menu, Download Files, Print Items, Submit Assignments, Check Your Grades, and Access Old Courses.
Learn To: Prepare Files for Submission Using Supported File Names and Extensions, Submit Assignments, Take a Test Online, and Check Your Grades.
Learn To: Send Email, Work in Groups, participate in Discussion Boards, contribute to a Blog, Journal, or course Wiki.
- Clickers & ResponseWare (Classroom Polling)
Learn How To: Purchase a classroom response device, register that device, troubleshoot problems, and more.
- Administering Your Blackboard Setting
Learn To: Update Your Personal Information, Edit Blackboard′s Nightly Notification Settings, and Set Your Privacy Options.